Give the Gift of smoooth, plump, nourished lips.
- Matcha Lip Scrub:
A lip scrub contains two components: an exfoliant and a nourishing agent. The emollient or the nourishing agent provides a hydrating base for your exfoliator, making it easier to apply to your lips. These two go hand in hand for moisturizing and smoothing out your lips.
If you haven’t heard of exfoliating your lips before – you are not alone. When it comes to your lips, we often give more importance to hydrating them. But here’s the thing – you do need to exfoliate your lips regularly to maintain a healthy, smooth pout. Blame it on that frigid weather, but when your lips get dry and chapped, they tend to flake and peel – a lip scrub helps to slough off dead, chapped skin and helps your lip balm penetrate deeper into the skin. The result? Supple, rosier and healthier lips.
Ingredients: Lanolin, Coconut butter, Coconut oil, Coconut Sugar, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Frankincense, Jasmine Oil, Sweet Orange and Blue Tansy
2. Matcha Lip Mask:
*Provides Hydration and Protection: Matcha Moisturizing Lip Mask Protects your Lips from drying and Rejuvenates them while you sleep.
*Heal and Treat Cracked and Damaged Lips: Matcha Moisturizing Lip Mask Formula Infused with power Natural ingredients of Lanolin, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E, all of which target Dry and Cracked Lips.
* This not sticky formula is an amazing all day and all night treatment, that will get very addicting for your lips. Helps with Inflammation and pain associated with dry cracked lips.
*Lip Protection: Matcha Moisturizing Lip Mask conditioning and deep moisturizing ingredients help your lips maintain their natural healthy and succulent condition.
* Matcha helps with inflammation and with signs of aging.
Directions for Use:
- Take a small amount of scrub, apply to lips with your finger in a circular motion.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes, remove with treatment cloth, or wash cloth.
- Then open the lip mask and apply a thin layer to lips
- Leave on all night. You will wake up to smooth subtle lips.
- Repeat a few times a week or even nightly, if you need.
- This will last a long time. Remember a little goes a LONG ways.
Ingredients: Lanolin, Coconut butter, Coconut oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Frankincense, Jasmine Oil, and Blue Tansy