Step It UP! NEW formula
Step Up your eyeshadow with this luxurious primer!
This new formula is perfect even for those with oily eyelids. I reformulated specifically to absorb excess oil. Long lasting results.
Kokum butter has a strong moisturizing capacity and is considered non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores. Thus, it may be effective for restoring moisture to dry, irritated skin and is unlikely to make your breakouts worse in the process. Unlike most other plant butters, kokum butter is remarkably light, absorbed quickly and easily, and not greasy.
Mango butter, is commonly obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the fruit and it is quite effective to keep your skin moisturized without making it too greasy. Mango butter is beneficial for all skin types, but works best for mature and aging skin.
Grapeseed oil is by far one of the best out there, and the benefits you will reap when using it are well worth it. Its the Holy Grail of oils when it comes to skincare. By placing grapeseed oil on your skin daily, you are providing a protective barrier that’s chockfull of antioxidants. Not only that, but studies have shown that this oil can reverse UV damage.
Arrowroot powder is a great addition to this product. It absorbs oil and gives a smooth atmosphere for the cosmetics to glide on. It is Gluten free and also has anti-inflammatory properties. This is a game changer for those with oily skin.
- Subtle white glow creates a smooth balanced canvas to enhance layering, blending & building of eyeshadow.
- Helps eyeshadow adhere to the lid, so it lasts longer & stays richer.
- Absorbs excess oil to keep eye shadow in place & crease-free all day.
- A combination of ingredients revitalize & brighten the eyes
- Minimizes appearance of fine lines & uneven skin.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation & protects delicate eye area.
- Packaged in glass jar that is recyclable or re-usable.
- Created & formulated by Amanda,