The lotion Bars are back!!!! We heard you and listened. Here for a limited time in the rose gold tins is the RESTORE lotion bar. I (Amanda) formulated this beautiful bar. It has a great aroma to restore your mind.
This is a slightly new formula that can moisturize and seal in that moisture. It can protect your hands as well from the elements. Keep this by your bedside or in your purse. It is great for travel and for gifting.
- Hint: apply to hands before washing dishes
- Beeswax natural butters lock in a natural protective barrier to help reduce chapping
- Helps reduce itching due to dry irritated hands
- Nourishing butters create a unique moisture barrier to help heal dry, cracked skin
- Great for stretch marks
- Solid, portable and great for traveling (TSA friendly)
- Moisturizing oils and butters nourish dry skin
- One bar can last for months with daily use
- Beeswax (cera alba) is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. The wax is formed into scales by eight wax-producing glands in the abdominal segments of worker bees, which discard it in or at the hive. The hive workers collect and use it to form cells for honey storage and larval and pupal protection within the beehive. Chemically, beeswax consists mainly of esters of fatty acids and various long-chain alcohols.
- Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It has various applications.
- Mango butter is a natural butter that is made from the kernel of the mango fruit. Scientifically known as Mangifera indica, mangoes are extremely popular as a tropical fruit, but this particular body butter is made just from the seed. It is off-white in color and is similar to Cocoa Butter. While the type of mango butter you can make at home does have some nourishing properties, the cold-pressing of the oil from the seed is an important step that releases many of the active ingredients.
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. It is ivory in color when raw, with more processed versions being white in color, although it is commonly dyed yellow with borututu root or palm oil. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
Vitamin E is a nutrient that's important to vision, reproduction, and the health of your blood, brain and skin. Vitamin E also has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are substances that might protect your cells against the effects of free radicals
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shae Butter, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Rose EO, Organic Sage EO, and organic lavender EO
2.5 Oz Bar