- How to use
Enhance, balance, soothe & protect your skin with SimplyFAB’s versatile loose Mineral Foundation. Ideal for all lifestyles; Perspiration-proof & water resistant, while still alosing your skin to breath
Please NOTE: Foundations are not returnable, we encourage you to first purchase samples to determine your favorite shades.
- Also, most people find they change shades dependent upon seasonal sun exposure. Find the Mineral Foundation Sample options HERE
- Built in sunscreen (Contains Zinc & Titanium which are natural sunscreens)
- Stays put —> 18+ hours
- Versatile & Buildable - can apply from sheer to Full coverage without a heavy or cakey feel
- Contains no talc, no bismuth, perfume, dyes, or harsh chemicals
- Controls oil and yet isn’t drying.
- Very soothing to the skin, great for sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Abundance - Classic Ivory - for very lightest of skin tones with a pink undertone.
- Blessed - Yellow undertone for the peaches and cream complexion. Formulated on Irish skin, it suits very light Caucasians with yellow undertones, with just a hint of peach. Also suitable for Asian complexions.
- Divine - neutral shade that looks very natural on light skin with pink or neutral undertones. It helps tone down ruddiness and even skin tone.
- Dreamy - cool, olive shade for light skin, including some Asian skin tones.
- Hopeful - Light yellow undertone for caucasian and light asian skin tones, *has a faint pink hue.
- Inspired - a “pink” shade in the light-medium range. It can be blended with Abundance to lighten it, or Luminous to darken it.
- Joyful - a neutral, a bit darker than Divine. It melts right in on skin that does not exhibit strong tones of yellow or pink, but falls in between.
- Lovely - light olive-skin with Mediterranean or Latin backgrounds.
- Luminous - leans toward the red tones, but has a warm bronze base. Can also be for Caucasian skin that is tan either from summer activities, or use of a tanning facility.
- Majestic - For Caucasian women darker than Luminous; Latin skin & light skinned African American women with pink/caramel undertones.
- Optimistic -Deep, peachy yellow undertones bring out the warm tones of this complexion. For Latinas, Southeast Asians, Native Americans, or light skinned African-American women.
- Peaceful -Cool burnished tones in the medium range, primarily use by Latinas and African-Americans, as well as Phillipinas.