SO Beneficial*... Lavender Essential oil is Well known numerous reasons! Derived from the Latin word “lavare,” which means “to wash,” it has been used extensively for thousands of years as an luxurious addition to baths and laundry and/or as a culinary and medicinal herb. Native to the Mediterranean, lavender is a member of the mint family and has a soothing floral aroma.
- Promotes calm & relaxation
- a nervous tension reliever
- effective insect repellant
- Reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines & smooths skin (when mixed w/ a carrier oil)
- Soothes alterations in skin integrity, such as during sun exposure or a minor cooking burn. (when mixed)
- Lavender is a potent antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory so it can be used to treat a number of skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and other allergies. It’s also a highly effective and proven treatment when you have an acne flare-up and to help keep blemishes at bay.
- due to its anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties it can fight off the free radicals that bombard your skin on a daily basis and speed up the aging process.
- plus much more!
HOW to use Lavender Pure Essential Oil:
- Diffuse 30-60 minutes before bedtime to promote calm and relaxation.
- For Topical use, diluted to 2-5% with the carrier of your choice and apply to the skin.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment
Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Country of Origin: Bulgaria, France, Greece, Spain
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flowers
*NOTE: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
SimplyFAB Beauty products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.