Uplifting Wisdom (Bergamot, Sage, Lemongrass, Mint) *HERBAL
Herbal Bergamot Wisdom … An Uplifting Balance
The complex flavor pairing of this bergamot herbal tea (best known as what makes an Earl Grey an Earl Grey) with a touch of sage, a pinch of lemongrass, and a dash of mint, all expertly blended with both red and green rooibos, results in an herbal tea that you can’t wait to share with a friend, exclaiming: You’ve gotta try this!
The citrus and sage are dominate, but balanced by the lemongrass and mint – each works in a carefully choreographed flavor dance to ensure your cup of full of intrigue. We call it healthy, because of all the healing herbal goodness; we call it wealthy because it’s one of those teas that makes you feel like a million bucks; we call it wise because you might just feel smarter after drinking it. We’re told it’s reminiscent of a desert sage tea.
- For optimum brewing results use THIS Tea Infuser
- Green Rooibos tea (herb) (Fair Trade) - is harvested from the same plant as the more commonly known Red Rooibos, Green rooibos is dried right after harvesting to preserve the color, flavor and antioxidants. It is newer & rarer than Red Rooibos. Exquisite Nectar-like flavor, light, grassy delicate non bitter flavor... from the highest Mt peaks of South Africa - contains antioxidants, trace minerals, and nutrients. May....
- Increase antioxidant levels
- may have beneficial effects on blood pressure by inhibiting angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE)
- anti-bacterial & hypoallergenic properties
- May lower cholesterol
- Contains antioxidants quercetin and luteolin, which, may kill cancer cells and prevent tumor growth
- Contains antioxidant aspalathin, which studies suggest may have anti-diabetic effects
- boost immune system
- prevent heart attacks, strokes, cancer due to high antioxidant level
- lower blood pressure = lowers stress
- Improve appearance of skin
- streamlines digestion
Add 1 teaspoon to filter bag or tea diffuser, add 8oz boiling filtered water, steep 3-5 mins. Can be enjoyed hot or cold, anytime of the day. Enjoy!
*Please note our Disclaimer Here