Find Samples for shade matching HERE.
Prepare with Color Corrector, Concealer , Primer
Best used with this Kabuki
- Soft and silky finish blurs lines, reflects light, and minimizes the look of pores.
- Light refracting technology
- Botanical extracts that sooth & hydrate & have anti-inflammatory properties
- Matte with slightly dewy appearance.
- Lightweight and melds into skin for a soft, natural appearance.
- Balances skin oils. Tones down shine.
- Hides light discoloration.
- Ease of application with the convenience of a compressed compact format.
- Water Resistant
- Natural SPF physical barrier (according to light or full coverage)
- Non-chalky. No ashy residue.
- No loose dust
- Paraben-free. Gluten-free. Cruelty free.
No nano particles. No chemical additives. No bismuth oxychloride. No synthetic dyes. No fragrance. No mineral oil.
Brush Recommendation: Kabuki Brush
If you have warm undertones, your skin will lean peachy, yellow, or golden. If you have cool undertones, your skin will lean pink, red, or blue.
- Natural Ivory - Light skin, Cool (pink) undertones (blue veins)
- Warm Silk - Light - Med skin, warm/neutral undertones
- Sun Kissed - Medium Neutral, Golden, teal veins (most popular shade)
- Latte - Medium/Tan skin, Warm golden
- Golden Glow - Medium "Olive" skin
- Mahogany - Dark/tan skin
- Velvet - Dark "neutral"
0.32 oz (Ingredients listed in photo)
- *Note: Please note our return policy on these items HERE.
- Fill kabuki with powder. Tap gently to distribute on hairs.
- Lightly buff minerals over skin, working lightly into the skin with circular movements of brush.
- Set with a healthy natural toner/hydrating mist.
- A light dusting of baked foundation over FAB liquid foundation/ BB Cream makes an excellent finishing powder.
Baked Mineral foundation is applied with a kabuki brush just as you would loose mineral powders.
Also similar to loose mineral powders, the application is soft, the minerals reflect light to minimize pores and wrinkles and meld into the skin for a very natural finish.
Women of all ages find baked foundation easy to apply. It gives a soft focus finish that blurs imperfections, and its consistency helps prevent an excess application.
Perfect for younger users who want to even out skin tone without the look of makeup.
Provides a completely natural no-makeup finish when applied with a light hand, or can be buffed for greater coverage.