The SimplyFAB Art of Skincare… Part 1
Caring for, appreciating & nurturing your skin has a bounty of benefits that are far more than skin deep.
for skincare to have long lasting benefits;
for you to achieve your goals;
it takes a (some) time & commitment…
The great news is that the results of your efforts are cumulative! Your efforts in using the correct products, consistently, will reward you with effective momentum in the results you wish to achieve.
There are a lot of choices ‘out there’ (sooo so many) you can make in choosing your skincare. There are a couple of key things to take seriously:
- Foremost is the quality & purity of the ingredients;
- Next is the sourcing (the way the ingredient has been obtained).
Our SimplyFAB skin care philosophy has some key points to our formulating…
- High quality toxin free & Organic ingredients
- Ingredients that do not climb above a 2 on the EWG.
- Ethically Sourced ingredients
- Cruelty Free ingredients.
- Sustainable packaging that enhances the contents.
- Fresh small batch creation
- Products full of a spectrum of benefits that are concentrated & achieve many purposes. (Versus multiple packaging of many steps)
- Something we want & love to use ourselves.
- We create/formulate and package every product.
- Source AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE that meets above criteria in the USA 🇺🇸
(written by Fredrica)